As a Product Manager at Koder, you will be responsible for owning the product lifecycle from initial conception to launch by defining product requirements and working closely with Engineering and Design to build and launch features against a planned release schedule.
- Adopt end-to-end ownership of core experiences from setting the strategy, crafting the product iteratively and launching across global markets.
- Develop goals and own business outcomes that meet user experience expectations and revenue targets.
- Leverage your team’s learning to influence product management best practices at Koder and increase effectivity of the company’s entire Product group.
- Foster relationships with colleagues across the organization and factor their goals and needs into roadmap plans and strategy.
- Drive strategic plans and tactical execution that align with business goals.
- Use data to drive product vision and definition of key success metrics, innovation and roadmap planning of new products and features to deliver team and company goals.
- Assess the impact of a feature not only on end users but also for the platform it’s being built for.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or technology-related field.
- 10+ years of product management in a similar role or high growth consumer tech company.
- 5+ years leading high growth product teams.
- Experience successfully driving strategic plans and tactical execution that align with business goals.
- Technical knowledge and experience to work with specialized engineering teams.
- Exceptional communication and collaborative skills to manage and oversee products with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Time management skills – ability to multitask and prioritize across several clients at the same time.
- Passion and proven talent for launching projects on-time, on-strategy, and on-budget.
- Able to lead small to medium sized development teams.
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment.
- Good client interface and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits and perks.
Koder is a gig platform where top-level developers complete tasks for companies around the world, by helping scale their software engineering teams using a freelance on-demand workforce.
We are team of over 50 based in California, which is made up of software engineers by Microsoft and Accenture veterans and recently we had a multimillion-dollar round of financing with top-tier investors. We are looking to grow our team with high performing individuals interested in being part of our fast-growing startup.
To learn more about us, visit us at koder.com