As a QA Automation Engineer, you should have a broad knowledge of the application and product lifecycle testing at user and code level, manually and with automation tools. You will be responsible for executing the automated test scripts to test key functionality of software projects prior to release. We’re looking for professionals who can define and create test cases for projects and implement automation strategies. You will be hands-on and help Koder’s customers improve their projects by detecting and isolating defects. You’ll be leading all aspects of the QA lifecycle, from shaping and testing cases to reproducing and closing out bugs.
- Work on building a Quality driven engineering culture to ensure products are shipped rapidly and with good confidence.
- Plan, develop and execute test strategy across client products and platforms.
- Lead Quality assurance efforts to test and report app performance, usability and software capability.
- Help tack cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve quality.
- Work with stakeholders to develop appropriate testing methodologies.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or technology-related field.
- 3+ years of quality assurance and test engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of both client and server systems.
- Strong proven experience on testing automation, including UI and API testing.
- Strong proven experience on automation skills using Selenium, Appium, Python, PHP or any other language used for regression testing.
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing.
- Knowledge of POSTMAN, Jmeter and/or SoapUI.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment.
- Time management skills – ability to multitask and prioritize across several clients at the same time.
- Experience working at a startup or advising startups a huge plus.
- Good client interface and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills.
Annual Salary Range: $49K -$94K
Equity Range: 0% - 0.75%
• Vacation Days & PTO
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Employee Perks
• Free Company Lunches, Weekly
• Flexible Work Schedules
Koder is a gig platform where top-level developers complete tasks for companies around the world, by helping scale their software engineering teams using a freelance on-demand workforce.
We are team of over 50 based in California, which is made up of software engineers by Microsoft and Accenture veterans and recently we had a multimillion-dollar round of financing with top-tier investors. We are looking to grow our team with high performing individuals interested in being part of our fast-growing startup.
To learn more about us, visit us at koder.com