QA Managers lead the testing of cutting edged application and products at user and code level, manually and with automation tools. As a QA Manager at Koder, you will help create test cases and test key functionality of software projects prior to release.
We’re looking for someone who can define and create test cases for projects and implement automation strategies. You will be hands-on and help Koder’s customers improve their projects by detecting and isolating defects. You’ll be leading all aspects of the QA lifecycle, from shaping and testing cases to reproducing and closing out bugs.
- Work on building a quality driven engineering culture to ensure products are shipped rapidly and with good confidence.
- Plan, develop and execute test strategy across client products and platforms.
- Lead quality assurance efforts to test and report app performance, usability and software capability.
- Help tack cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve quality.
- Drive bug prioritization and work cross-functionally with engineering and design teams.
- Be the voice of quality of a product/feature, assess risks and ensure shipping features with a high-quality bar.
- Work with stakeholders to develop appropriate testing methodologies.
- Work closely with customer operations and other internal teams to triage incidents and drive resolutions as needed.
- Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, test efficiency and measure the overall quality of the product.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or technology-related field.
- 3+ years of quality assurance and test engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of both client and server systems.
- Ability to translate and automate bug testing.
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment.
- Good client interface and presentation skills.
- Time management skills – ability to multitask and prioritize across several clients at the same time.
- Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Passion and proven talent for launching projects on-time, on-strategy, and on-budget.
- Experience working at a startup or advising startups a huge plus.
- Negotiation skills.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits and perks.
Koder is a gig platform where top-level developers complete tasks for companies around the world, by helping scale their software engineering teams using a freelance on-demand workforce.
We are team of over 50 based in California, which is made up of software engineers by Microsoft and Accenture veterans and recently we had a multimillion-dollar round of financing with top-tier investors. We are looking to grow our team with high performing individuals interested in being part of our fast-growing startup.
To learn more about us, visit us at koder.com