As a Solutions Architect at Koder, you will be responsible for designing scalable solutions that will impact a high volume of users on client projects. You will solve extremely challenging technical problems and envision long term solutions on projects.
You will be hands-on and help Koder’s customers ideate and create innovative products, design wireframes and be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, from shaping and selling deals, to implementation of projects. Solutions Architects are responsible for seeing the bigger picture of customer projects and working with teams of freelancers around the world including offshore teams.
- Translate business needs into an executable technical design and roadmap.
- Design solutions that account for high volume and potential roadblocks.
- Align solutions that are strategic and move client projects forward.
- Recognize overlaps in initiatives and proactively consolidate technical efforts.
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary development teams.
- Inform and lead disparate engineering groups toward a common architecture.
- Create detailed diagrams, data models, mockups and journey maps.
- Prototype solutions to ensure business alignment with proposals.
- Drive development and enforcement of standards, tools and methodologies.
- Minimum of 5+ years in a similar position or product development.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or technology-related field.
- Industry background as a software engineer, data engineer, cloud architect or relevant work experience.
- Experience with data modeling and model implementation in relation and non-relational Databases.
- Demonstrated ability to think and work systematically and logically.
- Proven skills in customer communications and expectations management.
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology. Agile is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Project Management and related tools.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following technology platforms/stacks: .NET/.NET Core Node.js Web Development Mobile Development Cloud Platforms like Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (A.W.S.) Other (Microservices, REST, OData, GraphQL, 12 Factor App, ML, Python, PHP, etc)
- Clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Negotiation skills.
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in an unstructured environment.
- Good client interface and presentation skills.
- Time management skills – ability to multitask and prioritize across several clients at the same time.
- Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Passion and proven talent for launching projects on-time, on-strategy, and on-budget.
- Strong experience building highly scalable and resilient cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Experience working at a startup or advising startups a huge plus.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits and perks.
Koder is a gig platform where top-level developers complete tasks for companies around the world, by helping scale their software engineering teams using a freelance on-demand workforce.
We are team of over 50 based in California, which is made up of software engineers by Microsoft and Accenture veterans and recently we had a multimillion-dollar round of financing with top-tier investors. We are looking to grow our team with high performing individuals interested in being part of our fast-growing startup.
To learn more about us, visit us at koder.com